Why work for us?
We are a young, energetic and creative team, who deliver industry leading work for our clients, and do so in a fun office environment. As a team we are passionate about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our agency culture is open, spirited, supportive and upbeat, and we take pride in nurturing and developing our staff.
We are looking for a part time copywriter to champion the big ideas with our creative team and maintain our high standard of writing. Joining our fun and talented team, you’ll be working across a range of writing tasks including long and short form copy across all manner of subjects, not to mention tag lines, positionings and everything in between. For more information, please get in touch
- Working with our creative team to translate briefs and creative strategy into original ideas
- Communicating strong rationale for your concepts
- Copywriting across all launch and ongoing campaign collateral including press ads, hero brochures, DMs and eDMs and microsites, amongst others (short and long form copy)
- Writing beautiful and thoughtful brand stories, headlines, short form and long form, online and off
- Conducting research and compiling information in various formats
- Proofreading creative and client comms
PR Account Director
The PR Account Director will be responsible for leading multiple PR projects, as well as working closely with the Directors on strategy development and new business. Commercially minded and creative in nature, the PR Account Director will oversee the PR team to ensure world-class campaigns are delivered and client expectations exceeded, at every opportunity.
Proactive, personable and boasting impressive relationships with leading food and lifestyle media, the candidate will bring to the role a strategic mind and keen eye for detail. They must be passionate about finding the stories at the heart of their brands, with a genuine love of food, drink, travel and lifestyle.