Social Media Manager
Take a step up in your career and take ownership of Social Media within one of Sydney’s fastest up-and-coming Marketing and PR firms.
An incredibly rare opportunity has arisen to work with a fast-growing team of marketing and creative experts who specialise in the hospitality, tourism, lifestyle and entertainment sectors.
Example is a Sydney-based Marketing and PR firm that delivers fresh and innovative brand development, Marketing and PR solutions to a growing client list of national and international brands including Jamie Oliver, Fairfax Media life & events (Good Food Month and City2Surf), Accor Hotels, Merivale and more.
As part of your role, you will champion social media channel management, content development, social media marketing and community management across a range of exciting clients.
You will be someone who has their finger on the pulse with emerging social media channels and developments, is a strong creative writer, excellent communicator, has an analytical mind, and above all is passionate about all things social media. Experience in managing social media marketing (paid advertising) and community management is a must. Experience in assisting with the development of social media strategies is a bonus.
- Strategy– work with the Example team to develop strategic recommendations, content pillars and execution plans, including assisting with research and analysis, preparing strategy and proposal documents, and presenting to clients (and potential clients)
- Content Development– copy write engaging content calendars (with content pillars and target audiences in mind), including sourcing imagery and UGC content, arranging regular photoshoots (to capture new content), utilising and repurposing existing client content, live posting (Facebook Live / Instagram Stories) and harnessing / incorporating relevant hashtags and page / location tags
- Channel Management– work with clients to set-up new social media channels, optimise current social media channels, and set-up scheduling, notifications and analytics requirements – including ongoing content scheduling of approved content calendars and regularly checking-in on client social media channels
- Community Management & Social Listening– develop community management plans and guidelines, and actively engage in social media conversations (both inbound and outbound), respond to comments and inbox messages in an engaging, creative and consistent tone of voice, and broaden reach by tapping into relevant external conversations
- Social Media Marketing– own and run paid media on behalf of clients, setting targeting parameters, identifying posts in content calendars to boost, and setting-up fan acquisition and other paid advertising (primarily across Facebook, but could also include other channels)
- Analytics & Reporting– analyse data to prepare client reports, including providing recommendations for improvement – confidently present reports to clients
- Account Management– manage client WIP documents, timelines and budgets, and regularly update clients with recommendations
In addition to client responsibilities, you will also be tasked with managing Example’s social media presence.
- Strong writing skills – you know how to engage audiences with copy that is evocative, emotive and drives response
- Excellent communication skills – you are confident in your area of expertise and approach, and can enthusiastically communicate with and present to clients
- Strength in project / account management – you are on the ball with deadlines, deliverables and requirements
- Analytical mind – you are inquisitive and know how to crunch the data to ensure continuous improvement
- Obsessed with social media – you are proactive in seeking out emerging social media trends and technologies, and willing to try and adopt new techniques
- An eye for detail – this means excellent proofing skills, attention to detail and an eye for good design / creative
- Collaborative – working with your colleagues to ensure an integrated aligned offering for our clients
- An effervescent personality – you are fun-loving and easy-going
- Minimum two years experience in a social media role – ideally within an agency environment working across multiple accounts
- Fluent in English with proven copywriting skills
- Proficiency in and a deep understanding of all things Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – other channels a bonus
- Proven experience developing social media content calendars, community managing channels and running social media marketing – we will ask to see examples of your work if you are selected for interview
- Experience working with social media scheduling, listening and reporting tools
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Right to work in Australia – we aren’t able to offer sponsorship (sorry)
Nice To Have (but not mandatory):
- Image / video editing skills
- WordPress (or similar) experience
- MailChimp (or similar) experience
What you’ll get in return…
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with highly desirable clients, seeing your brands come to life in hospitality venues, national festivals, events and more
- A competitive salary and great benefit package
Interested? If any of the above sounds like it could be the right match for you, please apply by emailing your CV and previous work examples to email@example.com.
Know someone suitable? Please feel free to share or forward this role. We have a great bonus offering for anyone you refer that we place into the role.
We are a creative communications and marketing agency that helps brands craft their identity and share the stories at the heart of their business. Helmed by award-winning communications specialists with extensive experience in the hospitality, tourism, entertainment and lifestyle industries, we share an infectious passion for transforming brands, experiences and thinking. As a multi-faceted agency, we provide all the services of marketing, public relations, digital, creative, content, social media and sponsorship under one roof. This provides a holistic approach to producing quality work, elevating brand, and achieving our client goals.
We are a young, fun-loving team. You’ll work with leading creative minds, and get to work on big-name clients. Our office environment is cool and creative, and centrally located in Darlinghurst. You’ll enjoy flexible work arrangements, regular team lunches and social outings.